Il Palazzo Vecchio di Firenze
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Il Palazzo Vecchio di Firenze

Forum Dedicato alla Repubblica Fiorentina dei Regni Rinascimentali.

IndiceIndice  PortalePortale  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  

Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Radukan

Numero di messaggi : 18
Residenza in RR : Kingdom of Serbia

Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty18.05.11 21:29

Greetings your Highness,
I'm Radukan Orlovic Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kingdom of Serbia. I come with puropose to establish diplomatic relation with your Kingdom and make some trade (if that possible) sign some contract, etc. This is also our embassy forum http://ambasada.darkbb.com/I hope that you dont refuse my request.

Best regards,
Radukan Orlovic Sebian Minister of Foreign Affairs
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Radukan

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty11.10.11 0:37

What happend with my request?

Minister of Foreign Affairs for Kingdom of Serbia
Radukan Orlovic
Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs Pecatdrzavnicrvenimvp
Dievas Sigurdsson

Dievas Sigurdsson

Numero di messaggi : 365
Residenza in RR : Florentia

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty12.10.11 11:28

Sir Radukan Orlovic is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

I'm Dievas 'Quizquiz' Sigurdsson, Great Chamberlain of Florence

Florence will be pleased to take diplomatic and trade relations with the Kingdom of Serbia.

However, we would be grateful if You would give to His Highness Prince Volleyball note attached, is perhaps also aware of the story You Sir?

Respectfully

[rp]
Noi, Principe Domiziano, Visconte di Larciano, informati e accertato quanto accaduto al nostro concittadino Messer Gagarot, presentiamo , a nome di Firenze e del Consiglio, ufficiale nota di protesta, nei confronti del Governo del Regno di Serbia, per il trattamento ingiustificato perpetrato a danno di Messer Gagarot, il quale gode della nostra piena fiducia e la cui credibilità travalica i confini stessi della Repubblica di Firenze

Biasimiamo e deploriamo l'atteggiamento tenuto dalle locali autorita' durante tutti gli sforzi profusi dal corpo Diplomatico Fiorentino, per arrivare ad una soluzione condivisa e giusta e veritiera della controversia.

Confidiamo nel buon senso dei Regnati Serbi di non ripetersi in futuro, in tali atteggiamenti, per non pregiudicare i buoni rapporti esistenti tra i due Stati.

Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs Ororb8bw4

[/rp]

[rp]
Нас, Domiziano принц, Larciano виконт, информисани и одређује шта се десило са нашим колегама Gagarot, ми сада, у име Фиренци и Савета, службена белешка протеста против Владе Краљевине Србија, за лечење почињен против неоправданог Gagarot, који ужива нашу пуну самопоуздања и кредибилитета који превазилази границе Републике у Фиренци

Осуди и осуђивали однос локалних власти у свим напорима дипломатског кора Фиорентино, да се дође до заједничке решење спора и тачне и истините.

Верујемо у добар осећај да се не понови српског краљевства у будућности, такви ставови, а не да угрози добре односе који постоје између две земље.

[/rp]

[rp]

We, the Prince Domiziano, Viscount of Larciano, informed and determined what happened to our fellow Gagarot Messer, present, on behalf of Florence and of the Council, the official note of protest against the Government of the Kingdom of Serbia, for the treatment unjustified attack in damage Gagarot Messer, who enjoys our full confidence and the credibility which goes beyond the boundaries of the Republic of Florence

Condemn and deplore the attitude of the local authorities' during all the efforts of the diplomatic corps Fiorentino, to get at a shared solution to the dispute and correct and truthful.

We trust in the good sense not to repeat the Serbian kingdom in the future, such attitudes, not to jeopardize the good relations existing between the two countries.

[/rp]
Radukan

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty12.10.11 13:11

Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs 21o81sy
This is my acreditation.
We will talk about everything what you want in my office. I hope for good cooperation.

Best regards

Radukan Orlovic
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty

Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs
» Arrival of Draugr
» Arrival of England's Ambassador
» Arrival of the Chamberlain of the County of Holland
» Arrival of the delegation from Imperial - Arrivo della delegazione Imperiale