Il Palazzo Vecchio di Firenze
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Il Palazzo Vecchio di Firenze

Forum Dedicato alla Repubblica Fiorentina dei Regni Rinascimentali.

IndiceIndice  PortalePortale  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  

Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Boorich

Numero di messaggi : 8
Residenza in RR : Zenica, Kingdom of Heaven

Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty15.01.13 13:07

Greetings Your Majesty..

I am Boorich Kosaca, the current Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnian Kingdom. I am here with one purpose, wich is establishing long-term friendly relations with the Republica Fiorentina. I am hoping we can gain your trust and we can possibly cooperate in future and work together for the mutual benefit.

Allow me to present the current council (Stanak) of Bosnian Kingdom, residing in Bosnian capital Zenica:

Stanak:

130664 (Ban)
Ady_velicanstveni (Kapetan)
Megakiller (Sudac)
Ljutko (Ministar trgovine)
Veliki_odi (Narednik)
Emmyca (Javni Tužilac)
Home
Zemljotres (Šerif)
Miske_
Hiv_mocina
Manboy
Mirac (Nadzornik rudnika)

Im most delighted to be able to speak on behalf of Bosnian realm and people of Bosnian Kingdom as a legal representative and I am most eager to wait for your positive reply.
Also, I am here to whitness the current situation on Balcans so you can ask me about anything and I will surely give my best to give you a good answer.
Respectfully,
Boorich Kosaca.

Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs W6xrsx
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Rever

Rever

Numero di messaggi : 122
Residenza in RR : Livorno

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty15.01.13 20:53

Welcome Sir. As you already know, I was appointed as your first point of contact with the Republic. We are providing to prepare the private rooms where we can speak freely. In the meantime, I will be at your disposal for anything.
I also ask a gentle courtesy. Can you indicate the political parties to which the counselors belong? Thanks.
Boorich

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty16.01.13 0:48

Certainly. The top 6 ladies and gentlemans are members of Liberal Alliance, the constituent party who established first town Zenica and ruled from the very begining to create something we can proudly call Kingdom of Bosnia, nowdays.

Other 6 gentleman belong to SKB, party that started to work recently and they are more or less inexperienced but they tend to learn from older members of council.

I would like you to present your council here in my office so I can inform my Ban.
Rever

Rever

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty16.01.13 22:15

Here is the composition of the Florentine Council:

Eleandir (Lady) - LNF
Alcor (Trade Minister) - LNF
Cyndane (Constable) - LNF
Galandas - Priorato
Astra (Mines Superintendent) - Priorato
Pezz89 (Great Chamberlain) - Priorato
Stella (Sheriff) - PFF
J18 (Judge) - PFF
Nico910 - C.S.I.
1974 (Spokesperson) - C.S.I.
Alvinroby (Captain) - Stilnovo
Sir_marcus (Public Prosecutor) - Stilnovo
Boorich

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty17.01.13 14:06

Due to really uncomfortable circumstances here in Balcan region, the Ban of Bosnian Kingdom would like to know official standing of Republic of Firenze about everything so far. Are Republic supporting the document of his Majesty, Emperor of SRING or you imagine other kind of statement about the possible trouble here.

Respecfully awaiting your reply.
Rever

Rever

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty17.01.13 14:56

The Republic is part of the Empire and is faithful to His Royal Highness the Emperor. Also we do not have diplomatic relations with Albania and Serbia.
These are my very personal words, I will ask as soon as possible to send you an official reply from Her Ladyship, so that you can tell your Ban the position of Florence in this unfortunate situation.
Boorich

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty18.01.13 1:10

I've been informed that Kingdom of 2 Sicilies are openly supporting Albanian Kingdom and they are offering volounteers to participate in possible combat. What kind of relationship enlighted Republic of Fiorentina have with neighbor Kingdom?
Rever

Rever

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty19.01.13 11:55

Officially the Kingdom of Two Sicilies, due to internal problems, does not seem to support Albania, even if they are allies. There are only volunteers who organize themselves without the support of the authorities.

The Republic and the kingdom are in peace, but we monitor their troubled internal situation.

If I can, I ask you an update on the situation in the Balkans. What alliances are there and what happens?
Boorich

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty19.01.13 16:25

The only existing and legimate alliance is between Serbian and Bosnian Kingdom. Its a pact that oblige one countrya to help another in case of defense and war time. Bosnia did not officially declared their state about the current situation but we obviously wont allow trespassing our borders neither by Albanians if they decide to invade. Then we will make an official statement and you can probably assume what kind of.

Albanian king summoned and brought into war many other countries such as Modena, Venetia and Kingdom of 2 Sicilies, but they never stated that they support Albania officially.

And when you move aside all countries they called in war, and neither single accepted officially, what is there to stay?? Only mercenaries and troublemakers who suppor their war charade.

Is there any military private group from Fiorentina willing to participate this conflict, and if there is any, please give me their names or any informations you can spare.

Gratefully.
Rever

Rever

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty19.01.13 18:10

Modena announced that will help Albania with dialogue. Modena will not go to war without the consent of the Emperor.
Venice has no treaties with Albania and will not go to war. The only army left from Venice, is private and will not respond to orders from the Venetian institutions.
Sicilians are on the brink of a civil war, they will not go to help Albania.

I will try to help you as I can and hope that Albania does not want to go against the Empire, continuing to search for the clash.

If you are for peace, we can help you more easily.

Florence follow the choices of the Emperor, and you should contact his delegates in case of attack by Albania.

I leave you, as a reminder, the Imperial announcement on the issue. This will answer questions on the part that will take the Imperial Provinces such as Florence.

Citazione :
We, Flavien-Charles, "Fenthick Ier", Galanodel,
Divinus Favente Clemencius Romanorum Imperator Electus semper Augustus,

To the Kingdom of Albania
To the Kingdom of Serbia,
To whom may read or hear it,

We were sorry to hear about the declaration of war issued by the Kingdom of Albania. The Empire is often neutral in this type of dispute outside of it's frontier but We are concerned. Each side trying to have an alliance with friendly countries, which will lead to a very important war in the Balkans.

We have heard that Serbia did a demonstration of forces at the borders of Albania to protest against the often invasion of Bosnia and, retracted to the Albanian ultimatum but war was declared.

It was said in the diplomatic hallways that Albania was in it's right to declare war being the "attacked". However there was no attack. Is it the way to understand how war have to be declared ?

The Empire has not forgotten the role played by Albania in the destruction of the Imperial Ship Pegasus. Did the Empire declared war to Albania ? No, and We were in our rights to do so. When some rebels from Geneva took a city in Franche-Comté did the Empire declared war ? Neither. However those are two examples of real offense with damages. Nothing happened in Albania but the war was actually declared. We find this as a very aggressive sign. The Empire will not tolerate violent clashes at it's borders.

None of the Imperial provinces shall drag the Empire into this conflict without Our approval, so all parties know and that Albania stop solliciting Our vassals.

We propose a disengagement under surveillance of a neutral party within 3 days, if not, the Empire will loose it's neutrality. Constant quarrels will continue to lead to war, this must end.

Pro Imperium !

Keep me updated and I will give you all the help I can.
Boorich

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty20.01.13 1:25

Im legal representative of neutral faction in this conflict and I wont be seeking alot from you, neither do I want to side you with anyone. I have to be clear that I am not here to merely discuss the current situation on Balcan region, but I have other purposes here as well. Establishing good relations and reaching an agreement with Her Highness.

Im affraid that I have some informations I need to discuss with you but is a private matter and I really hope we can find an quite place to talk a bit before we announce anything officially. Im affraid that revealing informations here in my office is like going too much public.
Im already speaking with righteous representative of SRING about the affair currently in neighber region but my goal here is to reach an agreement strictly with Firenze.

Regards.
Rever

Rever

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty20.01.13 11:56

Minister, we can move here to be able to speak more freely https://granciambellano.forumattivo.it/f49-kraljevina-bosna
Boorich

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty22.01.13 15:15

Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs MarqueurComte83g

By the will of Ban, the ultimate ruler of Bosnian Kingdom.. I, Boorich Kosaca the current Minister of Foreign affairs, am writing a following letter:

To every Balcan country
To the European community
To His Majesty the Emperor of SRING
To the respected institution of URAC
To whomever it may concern

Due to current fragile political situation in Balcan region and recent proclamation of war from Albanian society to the Kingdom of Serbia, we are obliged to inform the Europe about recent army activities inside teritories that were Bosnian from ancient times till couple of days ago.
Ladies and gentlemans, Kingdom of Bosnia was once more attacked by the barbarian hordes of official Albanian armies, therefore we inform you that we have every right to belive that gen. Barbarossa invaded teritory of Bosnian realm and conquering the last node that once presented the very border with the Albanian Kingdom.
We are still shocked and confused as we were neutral in this conflict and we never considered an intention to participate in such war charade until now. Ban of Bosnian Kingdom and council are discussing multiple political optioins toward hostile barbarian nest that call themselves a Kingdom.

Bosnian people and Kingdom of Bosnia we're once again threated like a carpet for Albanian conquering mentality and the very platform for expansionistic mind of their King who is about to face death soon as his mandate is soon over. Senseless decision of lunatic King to allow his soldiers to invade for the fourth time a neutral country will face consequences when the time is right.
This cannot be threated as coincidence as this is clear provocation and planned action to conquer part of Bosnian Kingdom without any war announcement so far.

Peaceful Kingdom of Bosnia feel under grip of repression of Albanian berserks and barbarian axe throwers. This is fourth time same thing happen and I must repeat it from sentence to sentence, carrying the same idea in order to explain in wich position our Kingdom currently exist.

I will ask one time only.. Is this what respected institution of URAC picked for the Sole defender of the faith? Under „God wills it“ roar, armies that march into peaceful teritories of another neutral aristothelian country? Can this be considered even literally correct as I never heard of attacking defender. Defender is defending by the definition. How can religious influence spread if they are abusing ideals of religion to support their fanatic troops to act as they like. To distort and invade political and teritorial integrity of neutral neighbor country.

Therefore, I summon all countries of Europe, all Lords and Ladyships who are living under the very ideals of nobility, truth and chivalry.. all good pious aristothelian people to testify this document and to close their eyes before this agressive „Kingdom“. To allow all Bosnian people to enter into very centres of their prayers. To show sympathy to the people of Bosnia who is for the fourth time attacked and teritorially invaded by the same people from the same radical nest of mercenaries, robbers, criminals and rent-a-swords.
To support our righteous cause and decide to participate to bring these agressors on their knees after they invaded us once more. A common sense and diplomatic approach is unfortunately distatnt mistery for these savage tartars.

Done in Brstanik, Kingdom of Bosnia,
on the 22nd of January in the year of Lord 1461.

Singed, sealed and aproved by Ban of Bosnian Kingdom, His Majesty,

Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs W6xrsx

Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs   Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs Empty

Arrival of the Bosnian Minister of Foreign Affairs
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Arrival Serbian Minister of Foreign Affairs
» Arrival of Draugr
» Arrival of England's Ambassador
» Arrival of the Chamberlain of the County of Holland
» Arrival of the delegation from Imperial - Arrivo della delegazione Imperiale