Il Palazzo Vecchio di Firenze
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Il Palazzo Vecchio di Firenze

Forum Dedicato alla Repubblica Fiorentina dei Regni Rinascimentali.

IndiceIndice  PortalePortale  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  

Arrival of Draugr

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Draugr

Numero di messaggi : 2
Residenza in RR : Draugr

Arrival of Draugr Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Arrival of Draugr   Arrival of Draugr Empty02.12.12 20:34

Draugr enters the finely ornate room, taking a short moment to study the marble floor before speaking

"I am Draugr, ambassador of Sussex to the italian-speaking world. I have come here to seek an audience and discuss issues of mutual interest to the peoples of Sussex and Firenze both."

Draugr takes another step forward

"Please recieve the letter of introduction writted by the chancellor"

Citazione :
Greetings to the Embassy of the Republic of Fiorentina from Destini MacKenzie, Chancellor of the Embassy for Sussex County.

Sussex County is interested in formalizing peaceful relations and trade with Fiorentina. As such, I have appointed Draugr as Ambassador to Fiorentina from Sussex County. He has the full confidence of Sussex County in diplomatic matters between our governments.

In Peace,
Arrival of Draugr DestiLetterSig
Destini MacKenzie
Chancellor of Sussex County Embassy
Arrival of Draugr Sussexyellow
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Franzo

Franzo

Numero di messaggi : 585
Residenza in RR : San Miniato (Rep. Firenze)

Arrival of Draugr Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Arrival of Draugr   Arrival of Draugr Empty03.12.12 19:16

Informato dell'arrivo da terre lontane dell'ambasciatore del Sussex Ludovico si precipitò ad accoglierlo.

Benvenuto Ambasciatore sono Don Ludovico Manfredi Aldobrandini Guicciardini Cavaliere di Lavoria e Gran Ciambellano di Firenze, venite venite così potremo parlare meglio. Seguitemi vi mostro i vostri uffici

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Informed of the arrival of the ambassador from distant lands of Sussex Ludovico rushed to welcome

Are welcome Ambassador Don Ludovico Manfredi Aldobrandini Guicciardini Knight Lavoria and Grand Chamberlain of Florence, come come so we can talk better.Follow me I'll show you to your office

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Arrival of Draugr
Pagina 1 di 1